Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

The Three Wishes

My Three Wishes


If I had three wishes my first wish would be a new house. I want a new house so I would have heaps of room in my bedroom for my things. My mum would be happy that she could have her own bedroom. It would have a lovely kitchen and a lovely waterbed.


My second wish is to have a  swimming pool. I want a swimming pool and a spa pool so my mum could be nice and warm. If she gets hot she can put the cold water on so she can cool down. I want a swimming pool so I can come home after school and swim there.

My Third wish is a puppy so I can play with it. I would look after my puppy so it would be safe and I would feed it because if I don’t feed it would die. When it does pooh I will pick it up with a rubbish bag so my mum doesn't get angry at me. But if we went somewhere like the beach I would take him with me so I could play with him on the sand. WALT: I am learning to write paragrphs  

No comments:

Post a Comment