Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

Titanium

WALT: This writing is about a song the song is called the Titanium have you heard about.

I was crying on the floor because I smashed the school because I was angry and then I saw the school was messey with paper on the floor and the door smashed to pieces.Then he stood up and walked away I saw,  the teacher was calling the cops because I samash the window in the hallway.So I went outsied. I got outside I saw the cops so I went to the bike and started to ride it so fast and then I saw two ladies running. When I got home I packed my clothes. Then I saw the cops at the door so I went to the back door and tried opening the door but it was locked so I used my power to get it. And then I went into the wood when it was night time the cops was chasing after me so when I got to the road there was a cop there so the other cops got me so I corved myself and then I blew up. So the cops got smash.  

No comments:

Post a Comment