Pages

Friday 23 September 2016

Pest Fish 2

Pest Fish 2
Make some rhyming words
pest     best     chest     jest     nest    rest     test     vest     west                pond     bond     fond     
fish     dish     swish    wish
line     dine     fine   mine    nine     pine     vine     wine
day (make your own rhyming words)  ??

Underline with blue the 2 vowels that are next to each other in these words from the story. The first one is done for you.

because     free     spread     thousands     nuisance     Eamon     piece     green     lead     weights     keep     tie     float     freezing     search     death     pouring     their     disappear     poisonous     scoop     clear     eels     again

Make some sentences using these words
nuisance          fishing          search          tangled



Some time my brother can be a nuisance because when he plays his music so loud I get angry.

When I went fishing I caught a big fish.

When I lost my phone I kept searching for it.


When my mum bush my hair it get tangled.


No comments:

Post a Comment