Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

THE BEST TIME IN TERM 3

That Angelica Don’t  Likes
I  don’t like butter chicken
I don’t like go on the plane
I Don’t like WWE
I Don’t like playing with boys
I Hate eating peanuts Butter
I Don’t like to eat Jelly



That Angelica Does Like
I like to play with My B.F.F
I like to play sports
I love my family
I like to be a good girl
I like to go tonga
I like to go with my dad
I like to live with my Dad and my mum
I love to be with my brother
I like to go T.C.
              


this year was a fun experience to work with the year 8’s and the Teachers. Soon our year 8’s will be going to college.  i am going to miss the year 8’s because they were so funny next year one day when I am a year 8 I will be a housecantp like the year 8’s.

THE BEST Reflection TIME OF TERM 3
The Best of this term was when Uli was chewing gum and got in trouble from mrs Tele’a. Uli had to put has gum on his nose and it was so funny   HAHAHAHAHA.


Relationships with my friends   

The best time with my friend when we all went to netball and every time when we go to the Netball court  I always buy lollies without telling my coach. Then my coach said I was the lollies queen  

No comments:

Post a Comment